What is JUVÉDERM® Volite?
This unique treatment known as Volite® provides hydration, smoothness, and luminosity to the skin.
- It is a sterile gel consisting of non-animal hyaluronic acid; it is an injectable hydration treatment to enhance skin quality
- The products are injected into the skin to temporarily provide hydration smoothness, luminosity with correction of superficial/ fine lines.
- It may be used to the face, neck, décolletage (upper chest/ “V” of the chest)
- All skin tones and All skin types are able to receive this therapy
- You want hydration for your skin that also improves dryness, roughness and thinness for overall improvement in Skin Radiance and Skin Quality
- You are not yet ready to have filler treatment, but want to hydrate and support the skin
- You have had filler treatment and seek more superficially placed hydration to boost the volume provided in the skin’s deeper layers
- You value synergy: you want an additive and complementary procedure that is used before or after microneedling or laser treatment to enhance results and increase procedure comfort; or after volumizing filler to hydrate superficial layers over top of volumized tissue
- You want to complement your medical treatment: an add-on procedure for patients with eczema and rosacea who seek improvement in hydration and redness reduction in deeper skin layers that topical prescription therapy cannot provide.
- You understand long-term benefits: ideally this procedure is performed every 6 months for ongoing benefit.
Frequently Asked Questions
CAN VOLITE BE USED IN CHEEKS?
Yes! Volite can be used in the cheeks, neck, and upper chest or decolletage. It can also be used in any skin type and all skin tones.
CAN VOLITE BE USED UNDER EYES?
Volite is used on the cheeks as opposed to the under eyes. We have great under-eye filler products on-site too and they can be used in the same session.
CAN YOU USE JUVEDERM VOLITE IN LIPS?
It would be uncommon to be placed here; other products we have at DermAtelier on Avenue would be a better fit, provide more lip plumping, and last longer.
DOES VOLITE CAUSE SWELLING?
There can be mild swelling after the procedure; we use ice before and after the procedure to minimize this.
DOES VOLITE STIMULATE COLLAGEN?
It is best known for providing hydration to the skin and a lovely softening to the skin with more radiance. It acts to support the existing collagen.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE VOLITE TO SETTLE?
It integrates with your own hyaluronic acid quickly and results are noted at 2 weeks and continue to provide benefit even 6-9 months later.
HOW LONG DOES JUVEDERM VOLITE LAST?
Its effects can last 6-9 months. Treatment is recommended 2X per year to help maintain the skins hydration and radiance.
HOW LONG DOES SWELLING FROM VOLITE LAST?
It can last from hours to a couple of days. There can also be mild bruising at the site the hydrating product has been placed.
HOW LONG DOES A HYDRATING VOLITE PROCEDURE TAKE?
Including the application of numbing cream or ice packs, cleansing the skin, injecting the hydration, and application of aftercare product; the procedure takes around 30 minutes.
HOW MANY ML IS A SYRINGE OF VOLITE?
A single syringe is 1ML; as little as 3ML treats the face or neck or decolletage.